If you would like to book for the full day including both halves of the day below; Back to Basics Yoga These 3 classes together will safely & effectively improve your health & wellbeing, while easing you back into your Yoga Practice at a level that will improve how you feel, without excessively taxing your body Re-Boot, Restore & Relax These 3 classes together will enhance your Yoga Practice, helping to bring your whole body back to a sense of balance & equilibrium. Limited spaces to ensure we can provide a safe environment for you to practice, with us following all current guidelines, so that you can relax and not have to worry. You are in safe hands.
Yoga Day Retreat
Saturday 8th August at Swallow Park Glamping, Belton
Back to Basics Yoga - 11am-1:30pm
A ½ Day Retreat with Nathan & Zoe to help get you back into your Yoga practice.
· A 45 minute Guided Walk which includes work on technique, posture and mindfulness, while enjoying the surrounding area at this stunning venue.
· A 45 minute Total Beginners Yoga Class, which will introduce, or re-introduce you to the basics of Yoga, ensuring that your technique & form allow you to practice Yoga safely and with confidence.
· A 45 minute Restorative Yoga Class, in which we ask you to bring a cushion & blanket, so we can guide you through some very relaxing and soothing Restorative Yoga Poses, along with a rejuvenating
Re-Boot, Restore & Relax – 2pm- 4:30pm
A ½ Day Retreat with Zoe & Nathan to Improve your Wellbeing.
· 45 minute Gentle Yoga Class which will focus on slowly warming & mobilising your joints, gently encouraging easier movement throughout the whole body.
· 45 minute Easy Yoga Flow which will deepen the effects of the previous class and release tight muscles & restore the whole body by stretching the whole body to release stored toxins & tension
· 45 minute Relaxation Class, which will include easy breathing techniques, simple meditation and a lovely, long Yoga Nidra Relaxation, to enhance our immunity, calm our mind and balance our emotions.
£20 per ½ Day Retreat or £30 to attend both